Engineered on the inside for life on the outside.
Get Garmin Fitness watches exclusively discounted up to 25% OFF for registered participants in the below link and use the promotional Coupon Code at checkout.
Coupon Code: aMGjZzbyN8
-Offer valid while stock lasts
HOW TO REDEEM
Present your 2022 Al Mouj Muscat Marathon confirmation email.
GET IN TOUCH
Bahwan Projects & Telecom LLC
Phone: 24650437, 24650438, 24650439
(+968) – 94001072
(+968) – 95500236
(+968) – 95500237
For Training Plans
Garmin Connect offers a variety of training plans to help you reach your fitness goals. Each plan will provide a series of workouts that build upon each other to prepare you for the Al Mouj Muscat Marathon.
Garmin plans feature tested workouts and expert advice from the world’s top coaches. When you find a plan that fits, add it to your Garmin Connect calendar. You can even send the workouts to your compatible Garmin device and use it as your virtual coach.
Scheduling a Training Plan
- Sign in to Garmin Connect web from a web browser.
- From the left-hand navigation pane, select Training > Training Plans.
- Select Find a Plan and use the options at the top to narrow options by sport.
- Select the desired training plan (Running) and review the plan details.
- Once you have found a plan you like, input the desired start or finish date then select Schedule.
- Once scheduled, send the training plan to a compatible device. Workouts from your Garmin Connect Calendar will automatically download to your device when you sync.